Anyone been to the Boat Show at STL yet

Wife and I are heading up tomorrow to check it out. Anyone went yet? how is it?

2. Member
    Going Sunday myself. Not sure why?

Same here.
    thought I might find a deal on something...goofy thinking huh

4. Banned
    I wanted to go thursday night but work kept me out of town late. I have a flight at 6am on saturday so I’m grounded this evening. I wanted to go. Someone please report back and tell me I didn’t miss anything !

Went today there are a lot of boats there and the prices was unreal. There was some venders I personally thought the colinsville show was better
    2005 champion 196 oh what a ride

6. Member
    Just went today was pretty good not near as big as it use to be. I looked at the Falcon's, the Caymus, and the glass Vexus. The Caymus was a very nice boat and the Falcon I couldn't imagine a front deck that big 99 inches wide very well thought out clean bilge area. Yhe Vexus nice but I'm not a fan. Got some resort info and looked at the RAZR rods let me know what you think of them life time war.
    2018 BASSCAT COUGAR FTD
    MERCURY 250 PRO XS 2B524980

Quote Originally Posted by greg88 View Post
    Just went today was pretty good not near as big as it use to be. I looked at the Falcon's, the Caymus, and the glass Vexus. The Caymus was a very nice boat and the Falcon I couldn't imagine a front deck that big 99 inches wide very well thought out clean bilge area. Yhe Vexus nice but I'm not a fan. Got some resort info and looked at the RAZR rods let me know what you think of them life time war.
    did basicly the same thing. I checked out the Caymas, Vexus and Falcon since I have never seen them before.
    I also looked at the Razr rods will have to say they are really nice rods. they told us they would knock like 60 off per rod if we bought one. it was pretty hard to pass but I did. might have to pick some up to try them before long.
    other than that I was not impressed with the show. We spend a whopping $25 on some lens cleaner for our glasses. that's it. Not many lure vendors at all. Did meet up with some guys I used to know and chatted with them some. that was really about all we did. think we were there about 2 hours and that was it.

8. Member
    The show is getting smaller and smaller each year! I think Lewis Boats had one of the best displays and the Caymas boats are very impressive. If I didn't have a new Charger on order, I would give them a serious look! Speaking of Charger, they had one boat down there but is was stuck so far back in the corner, I doubt anyone even saw it. I'm having a hard time liking the vexus fiberglass although I am sure they will grow on me. I like the Falcon boats too but they look like they lack on legroom especially for the passenger. The bilge area on the Falcon is the nicest out there!