Cell Signal Booster

Looking for advice on a cell signal booster. Outside my house, ground level, I can get 3 bars (-98 RSRP). Inside I'm around 1 - 2 bars (-123 to -113). I haven't got on the roof yet to see if I can get a stronger signal because it's wet and cold! Anyway, it's a 2000 sq/ft house and I'd like to get a decent signal throughout the house.

So, let's say a max of $500, what do you recommend?
    2009 G3 Eagle 180 / 2009 Yamaha F115 / Minn Kota Maxxum 80 / Helix 7 Chirp SI GPS G2N on Bow & Console

2. Member
    Start here - www.weboost.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breeves2245 View Post
    Start here - www.weboost.com
    I have the weboost multi room, it works great about $500
    1987 Ranger 373V 150 Yamaha proV still going strong.

4. Member
    Most important is who your cell phone service provider is. In my part of Illinois Verizon is probably has best signal strength. I had AT&T and it was terrible in many areas I traveled through.

5. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    what carrier? tmobile gave us one,,, but that was about 3 or 4 years ago.....

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

6. Member
    You should be using Wifi-Calling over an aftermarket repeater. If you don't have good broadband, Cel-Fi is the best consumer device at $700. www.cel-fi.com
    Lake&Bay Boca
    SHO

7. Banned
    At the rate they are putting up new cell towers around here you will have a full 5 bars anywhere here in NC.

8. Member
    My provider is Verizon.
    2009 G3 Eagle 180 / 2009 Yamaha F115 / Minn Kota Maxxum 80 / Helix 7 Chirp SI GPS G2N on Bow & Console

9. Member
    weboost.com fixed my problem. I had an ok signal outside of my RV at the lake (under metal cover) but inside I was lucky if a text would come through. I purchased an RV Connect 65. Simple step by step instructions, 1 hour to install in RV. Now all problem are solved and the inside signal is the same as the tower transmits. Phone works perfect, i can hotspot the grand-daughters Ipad and stream TV off of my Iphone. My signal outside the RV in front of the inside antenna is even stronger.

WeBoost is not cheap but they make all sizes. You get what you pay for.

2007 Skeeter ZX190DC / Yamaha 150 HPDI

Call Verizon. The have a network extender that sell for 249.00. When I called them they said depending on how bad your signal was I could get it for a reduced price. They called me back and my signal was so bad that they would send me one free. Now that was 6+ years ago but worth a shot
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

11. Member
    Yes,
    Call Verizon and explain about the poor signal.