Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I just brought back a Everstart Maxx 29 that I purchased in feb of 2018 and they took it back no problem and even ended up giving me $3.63 because of a price difference I didn't understand but wasn't arguing either...lol the one I picked up was made in 2/20 so brand new. Great batteries and easy exchange where ever you are if need be
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

the current everstart on the Walmart website is listed at only 60 Minutes RC for the 27 Marine........others in that price ranger are 150-180 minute
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

3. Member
    I have had very good service with Interstates. I buy them from my boat dealer who swaps out the batteries for me. Bilge areas are getting tighter and tighter and swinging those heavy batteries is no longer an easy task for me. I always call the shop and he orders the batteries and I get fresh newly made batteries. Works for me.
    '14 Triton 18XS 150 Optimax Pro XS Fortrex 80
    Kropf Park model on Chautauqua Lake
    Fish Chautauqua Lake and Lake Erie
    Love bass and fly fishing for Trout and Steelhead

I am a fan of the everstart MAXX group 29.

someone posted about sams. I just looked and the Duracell group 31 are on sale for $79.99 until march 22

Duracell AGMs at Sam's Club were $20.00 off on Friday.
    https://www.samsclub.com/s/duracell%20marine%20agm
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

6. Member
    Dumb question: what's the difference between group 27, 29, 31, etc.? I've got a 12 volt Minn Kota that's about 4 years old and not fully charging so I'm assuming it's time for a new battery (water levels are fine). Which battery/size should I go with? I haven't checked to see what's in there now (bought new from dealer).

7. Member
    I much prefer Pro-Guide batteries to all those listed, even if I pay a little more for them. Bought three 27M200's in 2011,used them for a three battery 36V starting trolling type, Basscat type set-up, one lasted five years one six and the last one just went out this spring.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234