anybody doing anything out there ?

in the cold and wind fronts of sunny Florida ? Got out yesterday for a couple hours and had 1 little nibble, Got out to run the boat a bit. Have a guy that comes to your house for boat repairs scheduled for the very near future.Then I need to overcome my distaste of dr.s and hospitals I don't let the old man in but to be 50 again

2. Member
    I went to Kissimmee on monday-0..

3. Banned
    Have a guy that comes to your house for boat repairs scheduled for the very near future.Then I need to overcome my distaste of dr.s and hospitals I don't let the old man in but to be 50 again

You have 'Mobile Dave' coming over? I see they cleared out the 44 Tackle™ shop? Did they move the whole thing to Hernando do You know?

4. Member
    I haven't been out in awhile. Maybe try in the morning, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Have a guy that comes to your house for boat repairs scheduled for the very near future.Then I need to overcome my distaste of dr.s and hospitals I don't let the old man in but to be 50 again

You have 'Mobile Dave' coming over? I see they cleared out the 44 Tackle™ shop? Did they move the whole thing to Hernando do You know?
    gentleman's name is Mathew. My old partner recommended him highly. Not sure about 44. Ill have to go down the road in the a m. I know 44 had a shiner plug the tank and overnight it emptied onto the floor causing the flood. The insurance was giving Chris a hard time. You been out ?

6. Member
    How's Hernando been fishing JAZZ?
    Brad Krone

7. Banned
    Hey Jazz, I got to fish for about 20 minutes today and caught this guy on a spinner bait.

8. Member
    Wife and I fished Tue., Wed. and it was too foggy this morning. We are averaging 40 to sixty each morning (3 hrs.). The fish are moving up to spawn and the males are between 5 ft. and 14 ft. on pepper grass edges with spots of sandy bottom. Bigger fish should be moving to spawn in a few days. Last week we were avg.'ing 40 each morning in deeper water with suspending jerkbaits and rattle traps. Worm fishing will be hot for next couple of months and then the jerkbaits will catch bigger fish.

hell, I don't catch 40 in the whole year ! Hey Lew, I stopped by BlueGills down the road awhile ago to find it closed.I called Chris @ 44 Tackle and left a message for him to call back. I know their on Facebook which I don't do. Maybe there's info to be found there. If you check it out let me know what's happening.I know he and Jordan are doing a pretty good business with boat wraps.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-47 View Post
    Wife and I fished Tue., Wed. and it was too foggy this morning. We are averaging 40 to sixty each morning (3 hrs.). The fish are moving up to spawn and the males are between 5 ft. and 14 ft. on pepper grass edges with spots of sandy bottom. Bigger fish should be moving to spawn in a few days. Last week we were avg.'ing 40 each morning in deeper water with suspending jerkbaits and rattle traps. Worm fishing will be hot for next couple of months and then the jerkbaits will catch bigger fish.

11. Member
    I finally got out. Got 9 with jerkbaits. Berkley Cutter 90, and Juke. But my discs are hitting nerves just right making my shoulders, and neck give me a fit.20200203_130623-1.jpg
    20200203_130604.jpg

12. Member

13. Banned
    Pulled these 3 off the St. Johns river in the Deland area....
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpack1 View Post
    Pulled these 3 off the St. Johns river in the Deland area....

15. Member
    I had a good day on the river, Thurs.
    I got over 20 on wacky's and Ned rigs, my neighbor caught a few on a 5" watermelon worm.
    Question everything!