What plants has Triton been built in?

If my facts are right, Triton was built in rangers plant until the Legend plant. However I'm hearing many 2018's were built in Missouri. Does anyone have a direct answer?

2. Member
    Rumor was some of the 19ft and smaller were built in Missouri 20 and 21 footers were built in Arkansas

3. Member
    Originally built in Tennessee then built in Flippin until 2017 or 18, then quite a few, including 20 TrX built in Clinton, MO (nitro plant), and now I believe all the glass boats are built in Midway, AR. The Midway boats are very good.

4. Member
    Any idea where a 2019 18TRX would have been built? Can’t seem to get my dealer to reply in that question.

5. Member
    I signed the order on my 2018 TRX20 Elite in January 2018 and took delivery in May. My dealer told me it was being built in Missouri.

6. Member
    Depending on the model it could have been built in one of the three locations. They were being built in Flippin at the Ranger Plant, in Missouri by the Nitro crew and in Midway by the Legend crew. Once Legend production was phased out and the room became available the bass boats made their way to Midway the deep V’s and saltwater boats are still made by Ranger crews.

7. Member
    So the only way I can find out where my boat was manufactured is a send my serial number directly to Triton? Apparently my dealer can’t tell me, so is that my only option?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    So the only way I can find out where my boat was manufactured is a send my serial number directly to Triton? Apparently my dealer can’t tell me, so is that my only option?
    Your 2019 should have been built in the old Legend plant new Triton plant. When I was looking at ordering a 2018 18TRX late February 2018 I was told Triton was in the process of shifting everything to the Legend plant so there might be a delay.
    Brad Krone

9. Member
    so which of the 3 plants was having the quality control issues??

and where do you think a 2017 179 trx was constructed??

10. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    ^^easy

11. Member
    The new Triton plant (Legend plant) had a multi-million dollar upgrade during the last 1-1/2 years and is getting an additional upgrade and expansion presently. It defiantly has the best and latest of all the White River factories. All Tritons except aluminum are being built at Midway as I understand it.

12. Member
    I called Triton and gave them my serial number. My boat was built in Midway Arkansas

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrau View Post
    so which of the 3 plants was having the quality control issues??

and where do you think a 2017 179 trx was constructed??
    Your boat was built in the Flippen facility.

14. Member
    My boat coming out of Midway Arkansas, still had some things although minor, that were hard to believe were missed.

I think during the past 3-4 years, boat builders, not just triton have been ridiculously busy along with the constant need to meet market expectations of continual improvement with virtually no price increase. This being said, there is no excuse for some of the issues that all manufacturers let slip through. Sheer volume eventually dictates these errors and overall quality and of course the biggest in my mind “ownership” of your job.
    The one person that can make a difference is the employee, if they are good at their role, take ownership and are relatively happy, you will get a great result.
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

16. Member
    I can tell you this about that. There are four glass bass boat manufacturers within a few miles of each other down in Ark. and they are all fighting for the same group of workers. Every one of those companies has had to train new staff and there is only so many good qualified and experienced teachers. The QA boys need to take a little extra time when checking out the quality at all four factories.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjtriton View Post
    Your boat was built in the Flippen facility.
    so thats good? confused which plant was having the quality issues...

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrau View Post
    so thats good? confused which plant was having the quality issues...
    Flippen due to lack of labor force and Nitro plant. The new Midway boats seem good.