Ballistic Boats at Bassmasters Classic

Does anyone know if Ballistic Boats will be at the Bassmasters Classic this year or may be having something off site? I would like to see and put my hands on one in person this year.

2. Member
    We were working on getting a booth setup, but a longtime vendor ending up buying several spots, so we got bumped to a wait list. For those who don’t know, these spaces are not easy to come by at the Classic..what we are planning on is having a demo day at a close location. We are planning on having a couple of 223 and one 204 available for demo rides all day. Once we get exact times and location nailed down, I’ll post up here.

Thanks

Jim
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

3. Member
    Thanks, I missed the one last year in Knoxville. I found out after it was all over that there was a boat there off campus for people to see. I just didn't want to miss the bus this year. I have put off buying another new boat till I can touch this one and make my decisions on what is available.

4. Member
    Donnie

we’ll be staying in Birmingham Friday night...then heading down to Guntersville for demo rides on Saturday..text me if you want to stop by and see Friday night.870-230-2350

5. Member
    Guys, we will be back and forth between Guntersville and Birmingham starting Friday though Sunday so there should be plenty of chances to see these boats. You can also text me as I will have my .223 there as well with Jim and the new .204. My number is 615-678-9060.

6. Member
    Can somebody text me pictures of the 204 interior?

7. Member
    I'll post a bunch up on here over weekend..

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falconpilot View Post
    I'll post a bunch up on here over weekend..

2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools