Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 depth at speed

I have an Axiom Pro 12, will be putting the 3D scab transducer on the jackplate. I’d like to have a shoot thru transducer.
    I have rigged a couple up, but can’t remember the items I had to use.
    will I need a p79 transducer? Will the p74 work?
    i will also need the y transducer cable, correct?
    Will I hook both transducers into the Y cable? What connects the Y cable to the Axiom?? Do i run it to the console and hook it in directly or will another cable be needed to attach it?

being said, does anyone have any of the things I’m needing and want to get rid of them?

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I have always ran 3 units and I believe it was just plugged in along with the big one. I also thank you can do it with the Y cable and a adapter. P79 is what I had.

If you go to the Raymarine forum on their website they can tell you what you need and the best way to do it.

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    You should have two ports on the back for the transducers. Plug the real Vision in one and a P79 in the other (E66008)

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    You should have two ports on the back for the transducers. Plug the real Vision in one and a P79 in the other (E66008)

Thanks,
    What is the Y cable for? Just the AXIOM (non pro)? Will plugging these both in allow the PRO to select the transducer automatically or will I have to select it once underway?

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    As you stated, for just the Axiom that has one plug.