Praying iso of soft plastic molds/supplies

Looking to get started in making soft plastics and i figured i'll see if any one is selling or willing to part sum molds they don't want any more(open pours and alum. molds). looking for swimbaits, senkos, dropshot style baits, or pm what you got open to any molds. Also looking for injectors, colors, flake/glitters.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Member
    I have 4 cheaper molds i'd sale for $100.00 tyd. One's a 2 cavity jacobs snake head trailer & one is an enforcer ts450 which is a solid tube style mold. Both injection molds. I also have a Del-mart 6" brush baby( which is a big brush hog) & a del-mart medium swimming chunk jig trailer. Both of these are hand pour. They're all excellent molds, but i just don't use them anymore so i figured i'd sell them pretty cheap & buy some pearl powders & highlights etc. Do not skimp on injectors & if i were you i'd get a 6 ouncer basstackle because they're the best on the market. I also have a basstackle twin injector that i just traded for the other day & i'm glad i did. I have a small dual injector & blending block from the Ukraine, but i wouldn't recommend going with it at all because it's reallyaggravating to use & would need oiled every shot because of the cheap orings they have in them & they're pretty thin walled & contract quickly & that's what makes it hard to evacuate the leftover plastic after shooting the mold.

3. Member
    Ill pass but thanks for the offer looking for swimbaits n senko style just to get started, and yeah i'm not going to skimp out on injectors.

Check out on line
    Lurecraft
    Do-it Molds
    Barlows
    Jann's Netcraft

2009 ELITE 210

5. Member
    The do-it essential series ripper swimbait is a good bait. There is also an essential series yamamoto senko mold & it's a good mold too. These molds are cheap too. They’re sandcast molds & don’t give a shiny finish, but they’re still a good swimbait. You can paint the cavity’s of the essential series with high temp engine enamel & make them shiny though. Check them out
    Last edited by Les Young; 02-02-2020 at 07:58 PM.

6. Member
    Thanks will do!

7. Member
    I got my starter kit and molds from basstackle.com. Great set up. Very happy.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdwo2212 View Post
    I got my starter kit and molds from basstackle.com. Great set up. Very happy.
    You'll definitely be happy dealing with basstackle. Tackleunderground.com is the place to go for any question or problem you have. Good list of mold makers & suppliers there too.