renegade tournaments

got new div at knot marine, gunpowder crk,good tournys an what bout classic? going to be at dale,any reviews

2. Member
    Pardon my stupidity, but I have no idea what you’re trying to ask...
    2017 Nitro Z20 w/ Mercury 250 Pro XS
    MK Ultrex 112# Mega DI/ Mega 360
    Console: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MSI G3N
    Bow: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MDI G4N

3. Member
    "Dang O Mega Low Mart Go Boom" - Boomhouer

4. Member
    Don't see any thing that ask a questions does any one else?

5. Member
    Lol i was gonna try and answer what i thought he was asking but ill hold off

6. Member
    They have a new division at knot marine out of gunpowder creek. Are they good tournies and how about the classic? Ive heard its going to be at Dale Hollow, any reviews. I used to drink and got pretty good at understanding that talk
    They aint got hands, set the hook

7. Member
    @ Stephen ,but I decoded it too.

8. Member
    thanks fishen for life,you understood to a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,lol you other guys need decoding class,lol. are they good tourny? any reviews?

9. Member
    Depends i guess, its really the only large tournament trail in the ky that has a large classic, besides usa bassin. Over the past few years i know alot of people has stopped fishing them and the turnouts have taking a large drop in numbers. They seem to do what is best for them and could careless about the anglers. Over all its a good tournament trail i have fished them for about 10 years now. Just heads up they change/make up rules last minute and will not let anyone know except their close friends. No one knows as of now if it will be a 3 fish limit again this year or not for the classic.

10. Member
    NTBA also has a decent trail and classic.
    '06 Procraft 205 Pro Mercury 225 Optimax

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    They have a new division at knot marine out of gunpowder creek. Are they good tournies and how about the classic? Ive heard its going to be at Dale Hollow, any reviews. I used to drink and got pretty good at understanding that talk

12. Member
    glad you guys had a laugh

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team do work View Post
    Depends i guess, its really the only large tournament trail in the ky that has a large classic, besides usa bassin. Over the past few years i know alot of people has stopped fishing them and the turnouts have taking a large drop in numbers. They seem to do what is best for them and could careless about the anglers. Over all its a good tournament trail i have fished them for about 10 years now. Just heads up they change/make up rules last minute and will not let anyone know except their close friends. No one knows as of now if it will be a 3 fish limit again this year or not for the classic.
    Yep I know first hand. I got disqualified at one of there tournaments on Barkley a couple years ago because they didnt tell me when I registered that morning about putting a stupid chip On a board when you get back. Got back 5 min early looking for someone to take my boat number, lady said it go’s on that board over there so I went to put it on at 3:00 and guy running tournament said he was taking board down and that board gos down at 3 and said I was disqualified. I had 23 pounds and would have won that tournament and the guy running it came in 2nd(can’t remember his name but he use to do the announcing in the usabassin classics).I was very pissed to say the least!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bencherry121 View Post
    Yep I know first hand. I got disqualified at one of there tournaments on Barkley a couple years ago because they didnt tell me when I registered that morning about putting a stupid chip On a board when you get back. Got back 5 min early looking for someone to take my boat number, lady said it go’s on that board over there so I went to put it on at 3:00 and guy running tournament said he was taking board down and that board gos down at 3 and said I was disqualified. I had 23 pounds and would have won that tournament and the guy running it came in 2nd(can’t remember his name but he use to do the announcing in the usabassin classics).I was very pissed to say the least!
    Exact same thing happen to me, we were 10 minutes early taking our time waiting to load our boat, we didn't get our chip in the bucket on time. It was our fault for not reading or listening to the rules period

15. Member
    Chip rule has been there since the beginning...I've fished it for 10 years....always read the rules.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Curtsinger View Post
    Chip rule has been there since the beginning...I've fished it for 10 years....always read the rules.
    Steve, that was our first tournament, when we got in Shawn told me you better get that chip up there right now or we would have been latter, that what you get for not setting down and read the rules. We would not have won but we were a very close second, they put on a excellent bass circuit for sure, we won three boats threw their circuit and quite a bit of cash. Any tournament circuit that are successful they have rules and stick by them to the penny!!