Thumbs Up St. Croix Legend Tournament and Legend Xtreme Rep Sample Sale

The Tackle Trap has a few St. Croix Legend Tournament and Legend Xtreme Rep Sample rods available at fantastic pricing. These rods are like new, never fished, and have a full warranty through St. Croix. Click the links in blue below to check them out on our website and as always, please contact us with any questions Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm Central at 256 281 6160 or PM here.

St. Croix Legend Tournament Rep Samples
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 02-02-2020 at 04:53 AM.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

Just put in for 2 of the Legend Tour Great Price

3. Member
    Are they marked demo on the rod??????

Quote Originally Posted by charliey View Post
    Are they marked demo on the rod??????
    No sir, if they were I would have made that absolutely clear.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

These are going fast. The only remaining Legend Tournament rods are $210 shipped. The 7' Dock Sniper is the only rod left in stock. The only remaining Legend Xtreme rods are now sold out. Grab these before they are gone, thanks guys!

6. Member
    Out of curiosity, how does this rod compare to the original 7’ heavy fast LBT that was labeled slope and frog (I believe that’s what the handle read). As that rod went to 7’4, I am wondering if this is a rebirth of that original same blank or whole new tip / back bone on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rondel41 View Post
    Out of curiosity, how does this rod compare to the original 7’ heavy fast LBT that was labeled slope and frog (I believe that’s what the handle read). As that rod went to 7’4, I am wondering if this is a rebirth of that original same blank or whole new tip / back bone on it?
    I didn't have the previous version, so I couldn't answer accurately. I do know that the current Legend Tournament series are very nice in general, and this is a good close quarters jig/worm type rod.

8. Member
    Bronzefly. I got an email from st croix about a new more sensitive legend model have you them yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gohoos2011 View Post
    Bronzefly. I got an email from st croix about a new more sensitive legend model have you them yet?
    There is something new that will be released at the 2020 Bassmaster Classic. They will be in stock at The Tackle Trap booth at the Classic, and available on the website at that time, but I can not say ANYTHING else about them presently...