Dale Hollow Lodging

The wife and I are wanting to come down in early March for a weekend. Are there any marinas that have 2 person cabins on the north side of the lake? I would prefer staying mid-lake but the smallest place I am finding sleeps 4. I'm hoping to find a place at a marina where I can rent a slip. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Member
    My wife and I stayed at Mitchell Creek marina, They had a 2 person cabin, but its very tight. Close to mid lake, but not on the side your looking for.

Stayed at Cedar Hill years ago.Had some small places to rent. They have covered slips. Drawback is they are down lake, near the dam. Usually stay at Horse Creek, other side, also down lake.

4. Member
    Eric, I usually go down ever March or April with a bunch of my old friends from Lawrenceburg. We have been staying at Star Point. Nathan has some 2 person cabins there. He has plenty of covered slips. It is mid-lake. It is located in Jouett creek. You can easily get up the Obey or Wolf Rivers from there. Good smallmouth and largemouth action anywhere around Jouett. The only down side is that it is extra driving since you and only access through Byrdstown Tn. Highly recommended.

5. Member
    https://www.hollowlogcabins.com/
    About 10 minutes to Holly Creek Marina and 15 minutes to Celina. I've stayed there for several years, super clean and a place to put yer trailer. We always rented a slot at Holly Creek for the boat. $20 a night there, covered slips and electric

6. Banned
    I've stayed at the Kentucky State Lodge a few times. Reasonable rates, the ramp and the restaurant right there made it enjoyable... Dan

7. Member
    Thank you all. I was trying to stay away from Star Point because of the BFL going out of there on that Saturday.

8. Member
    Willow Grove is another option but 4 person is the smallest they have. The slip is free there, but I forgot the mention at Mitchell Creek, they charge to rent a slip for your boat.

9. Member
    Eric, I have been at Star Point at least 3 times during the BFL. It is not that bad unless the cabins are already rented. Most of the boats come in from other ramps such as the State Park, Lilly Dale and others. Most of the boats go up the Obey and Wolf LM hunting. There is very little pressure on the main lake.