Triton marine master

Hello all, looking for a little info and was going to see if anyone could help or point me in the right direction. I blew a tire on my trailer the other day while replacing it I found that I have what I believe to be a bearing going out. Its on the real axel its a oil bath hub and rotor it has some in and out as well as up and down movement with a slight oil leak. Also I noticed the rotor has a crack in it so im wanting to replace it all. I called marine master and they did not seem to want to help to much being that I could not give them a model number off the trailer, ( the sticker is to faded to read). The trailer is for a 2007 triton 20x2 if that may help. Does anyone know what all parts would be required for this? hub and rotor, bearing, seals etc? or what size? I have never changed a oil bath hub. Thanks for any info

2. Member
    I replaced my Marine Master trailer oil hubs with the grease hubs. I could be wrong, but I’m thinking the reason being for the change was marine master no longer offered the oil bath hubs. Your Vin # should be stenciled on your trailer tongue.

3. Member
    Thank you I have thought about changing them over to grease, this might just be the time to do that.

Have you tried calling Triton with your Vin number ? They should know every part on it !!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

5. Member
    Ddsmith,the trailer vin number and model number will be on the trailer title,if you have one.

6. Member
    Ddsmith, this might get you in the right direction. I have a 2005 tr196 with a marine master trailer. It originally had oil bath hubs. The hubs on mine, and my previous triton marine master trailer, are UFP db42. I switched over to grease once the rebuild was needed. I also use the Buddy Bearing cap with blue indicator and I’ll always use this set up on any trailer when possible. I’m not saying oil bath is bad but fo me grease works, it’s simple, and I’m familiar with it.

When I made my switch I ordered all parts from Eastern Marine. There is enough information on their site to help you figure out exactly what you need. If not call them as they’re always helpful.

7. Member
    Thanks guys parts are on there way now!