Wren

Elite Ti 12 and 9 Shut Off

2018 Skeeter ZX225, I know it doesn’t have 10 gauge wiring after confirming from Skeeter. Units shut off and restart on their own does it at different times, but when boat is idle they stay on.

What should I check first? I know batteries are not the issue running 4 lithium’s plenty of power.

2. Member
    Are both units on the bow?

3. Member
    I was having issues at the consul with my helix 12 on my 2019 zx225 ,even with unit replacement soo I ran new wire from unit right to battery of course a inline fuse . knock on wood couple times out no problems don't know why or reason for a new boat to do this but it did .

4. Wren
    No one is at the bow and the other at the console

5. Member
    its a connection issue. I know, DUH, but it is either a bad connection at the units themselves, which is highly unlikely, at the battery, again highly unlikely, or the wiring. I would contact the graph manufacturer and ask them about the wire size required, tell them the issue and let them help sort it out. whenever I have an issue such as this, I always reach out to the manufacturer or youtube.

6. Member
    Is it your battery???? Mine would do the same thing and the battery supplied when I got the boat was not sufficient in reserve capacity to run the graphs. As battery gets older it holds less juice.

7. Wren
    Nah not the batteries brand new and plenty of capacity. Has to be connection or wiring because it on get on step running then come off step and reboots.

8. Member
    Do they both go off at the same time?

9. Wren
    Keo, not sure to be honest since not really looking at the bow when running.

10. Member
    My thought was if they both went off at the same time, definitely a single electrical connection causing both to cycle off simultaneously. If they both go to off at different times, then it would more likely be another issue.