Get- Bit- Outdoors

Received a rod building kit from my daughter for Christmas and there was no fighting butt with the kit.I phoned them and they were sorry and would send one.I put the rod together without the butt and it feels pretty good. Well a buddy stopped over and i showed him the rod and he asked if i would put one together for him.
    So i ordered the kit and that one arrived yesterday and ill be damned if this one is missing the rear grip.Never did get the butt grip.
    Is it just me or is this par for the course.

2. Member
    Great people, give them a call and they will take care of it!

3. Member
    Kevin and his family are great people. Shoot them an email or give them a call and they will make it right. I've had one or two orders where something was missing or I received the wrong item, but I make quite a few orders per year. They always took care of me with some sort of discount or extras when that happened.

4. Member
    Well i did call them in regards to no receiving the but cap in the first kit about a month ago and they were sorry and would send me one.Still have not seen one.Ill give them another call... Thanks

5. Member
    Blackwater don't give up on them at all. As ogrich stated in a previous post Kevin is a great customer care person. Just call or email them and they WILL get things right. I had an instance like yours a while back and I got it right.

6. Member
    Yeah Kevin and his group are really good to make things right pretty quick if there's a mess up. Not sure about your case but sometimes those kits are pre-packaged and they're just getting passed through the vendor so good chance GetBit didn't even know something was missing.

7. Member
    Well i called last Monday and the fellow i talked to said he would get a rear grip sent out right away with email confirmation.Wednesday came with no email so i called again and chatted with some one else who didn't seen to know anything about the situation and said Kevin was out sick and would call me back on Thursday.
    Kevin called me on Thursday and i explained the situation again and he did a search of the warehouse and said he had one and would get it shipped out Package arrived yesterday from get-bit and i figured all is well until i opened the package and they sent me another fighting butt. Looks like i need to make another call.

8. Member
    It seems they've been been having issues lately. I called several times and emailed several times and never got issues resolved until I had my wife call. Took her 5 minutes and done deal.

9. Member
    I don't have a wife,,,anyone got a loaner.

10. Member
    They have always been top notch with me.