Caymas is coming

Watch "All New Caymas CX-21 Bass Boat" on YouTube

2. Banned
    I picked mine up Thursday and will say the quality is superior, on,y thing I don’t like is the front storage/ rod compartment is blocked at the front and I can’t put the light pole in there. They had it in the other rod compartment but I don’t want it mixed in with my rods. My order a folding light pole instead of the one sends by the factory. The rest of this boat is as what I would expect from Earl.

3. Member
    I talked with barry about the cx21pro. He said that boat only does come with two 12s and 2 power poles standard. The cx20pro does not. I think any of the pro models should. Id put the light pole in middle compartment.
    Last edited by billproxs; 01-26-2020 at 07:50 AM.

4. Member
    Just picked mine up last week. They changed the starboard locker to include a hole for the light pole to fit in that locker(at least on mine)

5. Banned
    Is the hole down low? Was going to contact them about drilling a hole in there to run the Garmin Livescope wires through.

6. Member
    Very top inside front corner

7. Banned
    Thanks, I’m assuming you have the rubber grommets that the pole will slide into? Mine doesn’t have them at all.

8. Member
    Yes, that is correct

9. Banned
    I’ll get some of them and make it work, thanks for the info sir.

10. Member

I had the Dealer install a Russell Marine Power Pole Anchor Light ($79.95) on the right rear power pole and you won’t have to use or carry your original pole unless you want too for a back-up.
    I should pick up my CX-21 Pro hopefully Friday. I had the console and bow HDS Live 12’s removed to put in Precision Sonar Over and Under Mount on the Bow for the HDS Live 12 and a Garmin 1222 for my Panoptix and just raising the HDS Live 12 on the console. The console panel came in just a bit too small being that my CAYMAS was the first one for Precision Sonar to manufacture panels. It should be in this week hopefully along with my CAYMAS Bow steps from CAYMAS.
    Last edited by CAYMAS1; 01-26-2020 at 11:27 PM.
    CAYMAS1