Banned

Those thinking of coming to Ivie...

May want to start planning in advance, they are bringing another pipeline through like they did in 18 and this one is bigger and is beginning to start. More workers will be here this time so getting a room may be more difficult and you can ask Strampion about his motel adventure here. Been seeing lots of travel trailers moving in as well, going to be a mess around here this spring so look ahead.

2. Member
    If the hotels fill up with pipelines, it could create problems for any guest who doesn't want to party their ass off all night. Well, I'll summarize it in a way that people around the metroplex will likely understand. In essence, it will be like staying at a hotel in Oak Cliff on NYE.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Strampion View Post
    ...I'll summarize it in a way that people around the metroplex will likely understand. In essence, it will be like staying at a hotel in Oak Cliff on NYE.
    I've had to stay in a hotel in Oak Cliff, but fortunately, not on NYE

So Chance, how long is this project going to last? Sounds like it will probably put the kabash on a get together there this year.

4. Banned
    If I remember correctly it was 8-10 on the first round and this is a bigger line so may take longer. You need to make reservations soon if your going to do something. I could be wrong about but in 18 at concho there were no rooms available for a while because they had them blocked off for them and Jerry had a lot as well and sportsman’s was booked. I’m just telling you guys to not wait till the last minute to do something.

5. Member
    Good thing I’m an hour and a half away

Everyone can go to Chance’s . He has a big house on the lake

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Yeah, but you'd have to put up with him ...

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Yeah, but you'd have to put up with him ...
    Two handed middle finger salute to you