Power pole hull mount

I'm looking for a mounting solution for a set of poles on my Hewes flats boat. The poling tower is blocking me from mounting them to the jack plate so I'll be mounting them to the transom, however I still would like to have them deploy at an outward angle for a wider footprint. Has anyone seen any plates/brackets that allow for this?

I've seen the wedge on their website, however that appears to be intended for use as a level for boats with angled transoms.

Thanks.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Id say take a look at the ranger/triton special tin boat transom braced brackets would be just what the doctor ordered for your application. Let me know if you want part numbers

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelingbass View Post
    I'm looking for a mounting solution for a set of poles on my Hewes flats boat. The poling tower is blocking me from mounting them to the jack plate so I'll be mounting them to the transom, however I still would like to have them deploy at an outward angle for a wider footprint. Has anyone seen any plates/brackets that allow for this?

I've seen the wedge on their website, however that appears to be intended for use as a level for boats with angled transoms.

Thanks.
    Your only going to find the Vertical wedge kits listed on Power Pole site... You need a Horizontal wedge kit. Give me a call Monday to discuss

Rich 954-917-0634