Banned

Washington state member around Seattle/Brimington area

Any body live in the Seattle area with knowledge of the Brimington area? Think about taking a job at the Naval yard got a couple of questions.

2. Member
    Do you mean the naval ship yard in Bremerton, Wa? I spent 10 yrs living on the west side of Puget Sound, 1988 thru 1998, Poulsbo /Kingston Kitsap county. Good yrs with my family, had friends that worked in the yard & at Ketport. Bass fishing on Long Lake plus Salmon & crabbing in the salt. I can send a PM with more input later if u want. 2 hrs to the ocean beaches was fun too.

3. Banned
    Yep sorry about the typo..wondering about best place to stay near the yard. They want me to do a year welding in the yard. Thinking extended stay but I would like to stay out of Seattle if possible. How bad is travel getting in and out?

4. Banned
    Screenshot_20200126-093814_Maps.jpg

I live in Olympia, don't mind all pin spots as they are my jobsites. If you like more city life maybe stay close to the base or more country relaxed the circle areas but the outskirts of those. I drive through shelton alot and hwy 3. The narrows bridge has a toll 5-8$ roughly and only charged when going eastbound(leaving). You definitely do not want to live on the eastside (i5 corridor)of narrows bridge. You have plenty of shopping around those areas just a little commuting on the bremerton side. Our governor and mayors suck fyi. Sorry but I have to say that.

5. Member
    PM sent

6. Banned
    Thank you gentlemen

7. Member
    I dont live there any longer but would move back tomorrow if a job would pay enough for me to maintain same quality of life I have now. TONS of great little lakes in that area. Not a lot of big boat lakes. Plus you have salmon and steelhead rivers then the sound one of the greatest places to live if you love the outdoors.
    SEAGUAR

8. Banned
    I got word my security clearance is done just waiting for the lead contractor to say go.