Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    The Berkley Digger is a dead ringer for the DT as well. Haven’t fished it enough to get a good comparison, though they are both Fritts designs so I bet they’re very similar. Digger is definitely more durable, but needs hooks upsized in my opinion.

Sort of off topic, speaking of a Berkley cranks, I have grown quite fond of the Berkley Dredger. Very, very good baits, again after upsizing hooks a bit.
    I just bought a couple dredger 10.5's to try out. We'll see how they do.
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

2. Member
    Has anybody considered putting a thin shot of superglue around the bill fresh out of the pack? I know its not something you should have to do but might make them hold up a little better and shouldnt alter the action of the bait any
    They aint got hands, set the hook

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    Has anybody considered putting a thin shot of superglue around the bill fresh out of the pack? I know its not something you should have to do but might make them hold up a little better and shouldnt alter the action of the bait any
    the couple i broke was the balsa breaking not the lip ripping off, if you epoxied the whole balsa like the BX line would probably fix it to slap the water
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    My buddy and I love the dt6 and really whack the bass with them. Neither of us have an issue with them breaking and we bang the heck out of them on shallow rock piles. By far my favorite crank
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

5. Member
    I buy them by the boat load and have them painted to match the crawfish colors of lake. I catch fish on them when others are struggling. By far my favorite crankbait. I do use parrot and clown when the water is heavily stained or muddy.

Never lost a fish due to one breaking. Learned not to slap balsa baits to clear the hooks from when I fished Bagleys alot.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12