Bike prices where you are..

Anyone see any good deals? Been looking at a Fat Boy or Breakout but open to others. A used Breakout up here is bringing over $12,000. I like the newer Fat Boy but have never ridden one and would like to, not until spring.
    Have mine up for sale so will see how long it takes to go but I'm in no hurry.

Best price that I got was from Boston Harley Davidson and I shopped around the east coast.

3. Member
    Indiana prices are a little but not much less than other states. FL and Tx seamed to have the lowest prices from what I see.

https://www.rockcityhd.com/Pre-owned...56566?ref=list

The local HD dealer opened a new store last summer. I've got no comment on the price...…..

5. Member
    I am partial to softails, newer Fat Boy without spoke wheels are nice comfortable ride. Breakout is sort of bar hopper to me. Friends bought one and it was bad ass but he didn't keep it 6 months, traded for a Roadglide Ultra. RG was too big and traded for a Sport Glide. I wasn't crazy about the look at first but has grown on me. It is the new Switchback look and ease of removing the saddlebags.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyra1 View Post
    https://www.rockcityhd.com/Pre-owned...56566?ref=list

The local HD dealer opened a new store last summer. I've got no comment on the price...…..
    That's a great price for a 2018. Pipes I like too.
    Have found a few in cycle trader but few and far between for a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    I am partial to softails, newer Fat Boy without spoke wheels are nice comfortable ride. Breakout is sort of bar hopper to me. Friends bought one and it was bad ass but he didn't keep it 6 months, traded for a Roadglide Ultra. RG was too big and traded for a Sport Glide. I wasn't crazy about the look at first but has grown on me. It is the new Switchback look and ease of removing the saddlebags.
    The bike I currently have is almost the same as a breakout so not much difference to me. I don't take long rides, just like to get out for a while. I would buy a Road Glide in a minute but damn, up here they are hard to come by for a reasonable price. If a private seller puts one up for sale a dealer will jump on it within a day and mark it up for a re-sale.
    Sport Glide looks cool but another one I wanted to take a ride on..

Quote Originally Posted by northlander View Post
    Best price that I got was from Boston Harley Davidson and I shopped around the east coast.
    Was at Boston Harley last weekend picking up a bike for a buddy of mine. Every time I asked about pricing on something I got a " ball park" figure with the statement of " we will talk hard numbers when we sit down to arrange a sale". The type of dealer bullshat I hate. If I'm just asking for a price, then give me one..
    They did have a cool Road King with Gloss Orange and flat black custom. $36,000 is way too steep for me though

Pat, I don't know about the pricing on the link I attached. I do like the pipes myself. I took my Safety course through the dealership but that was a couple of years ago before the new store opened. And it is a nice store for sure.
    But, I roll a little more "under the radar" with the Victory Gunner. My brother, not so much.....his was a Fat Boy. In Pearl Yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by cape cod basser View Post
    Was at Boston Harley last weekend picking up a bike for a buddy of mine. Every time I asked about pricing on something I got a " ball park" figure with the statement of " we will talk hard numbers when we sit down to arrange a sale". The type of dealer bullshat I hate. If I'm just asking for a price, then give me one..
    They did have a cool Road King with Gloss Orange and flat black custom. $36,000 is way too steep for me though
    Yeah, I hear you on that one! Geez 36k. I had a friend buy a RK for way less than that I think 18k. When I purchased my SGS in 2017 I did so over the phone. Total price was a little over 20k and that was with a military discount.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    I currently ride a 2014 Dyna Street Bob but am seriously looking at trading/selling and getting a new Sport Glide, it looks like a really nice ride. Might go try and test ride one this weekend.

[QUOTE Might go try and test ride one this weekend.[/QUOTE]
    Yeah just rub it in.... 28 degrees here and the bike on the battery tender in the garage and your " going riding this weekend"

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cape cod basser View Post
    Yeah just rub it in.... 28 degrees here and the bike on the battery tender in the garage and your " going riding this weekend"
    "insert rub salt in wound emoji here"...

Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    "insert rub salt in wound emoji here"...
    Nah, not gonna do that...…but...….
    Supposed to be 71 and sunshine around The Rock on Sunday. We're going riding.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyra1 View Post
    Nah, not gonna do that...…but...….
    Supposed to be 71 and sunshine around The Rock on Sunday. We're going riding.
    well I’m glad someone gets some time on the road. Picked up a super glide for a buddy of mine last weekend and storing it in my garage. His first bike so he is itching to get out. Too much salt and sand on the roads and the temps are low 40s lately.

So did a complete 180 from my original post. Found a 2003 Electra Glide Ultra Anniversary Edition that I may pull the trigger on. My bike is supposed to be gone Saturday so if they show up with the cash I should have another scoot in the garage pretty quick.
    Rode one once so I'm hoping I'm not too cramped on them. Different riding position from my last bike but at least I would be able to bring the wife for a ride once in a while...

17. Member
    Boston Harley is a rip off !! I bought my Road Glide there I knew msrp before I went so I stopped the game playing but they charge $1k to make out the bill , I am going to buy the next one at American Harley they have prices on the bikes and do not charge the stupid doc fees,
    Good luck with the glide ! My bud has a 03 classic since new he loves it.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO