Helix Software Help

Can someone tell me how to find previous versions of Helix software on HB site.
    Thanks

No where on the HB website for a Helix or number series.

As "previous" as you can get are for the current SOLIX software that has three versions included in the download.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    If you post exactly which model you have and the software version you're looking for, MAYBE somebody who has it will shoot you an instant message.

4. Member
    You didn’t explain your issue, but have you tried restore to factory default. If that doesn’t solve your issue call HB and explain your problem. They will e-mail the previous version you request. I’ve had problems with new updates couple times where unit was effected and didn’t work as well as before update. Backed up to previous version and all good.
    All updates are specific to unit so be sure they have serial number and exact unit you have.
    Good luck.

5. Member
    Thanks all for the help. I was on phone 2 hours with HB. They say the file want be ready till next day. Have a Gen 3 Helix with 2.18 and it would not recognize a 360. It kept looking for a mega 360.
    Finally without HB even suggesting to I did a restore to factory and low and behold it now recognizes the 360.
    heading to lake now to try.
    Thanks