Thread: Elite ti9

Elite ti9

Good afternoon,
    I recently swapped out a Garmin Striker for the Lowrance Ti9. The picture below is the best I have been able to get so far. Does anyone have any ideas for settings I should try, does it look like interference, or should I try adjusting the transducer height? I routed the transducer and power cables the same way the Garmin was hoping to avoid any issues. After a couple of Garmin's, this is my first experience with Lowrance, so I'm thinking I may be overlooking something. Thanks.Lowrance.jpg

2. Member
    Here I would simply do a hard reset and start over. Use 200kHz, no filters, colourline around 64, sensetivity auto minus 2-4 and post another screenshot.

3. Member
    Thank you. I did the reset and applied the recommended settings, here are the results:
    new settings.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Those lines and the noise close to the surface point to a misplaced transducer. Only photos of how it is mounted?

5. Member
    It stays in the water so I will have a hard time getting a decent picture. I think I may try to adjust it and if that doesnt work I will have to get it on the trailer and I can get some pics then. Thank you very much for the suggestion above, I feel like I am in the ballpark now.

This may have an affect:
    Under the advanced menu,
    Set surface clarity to “Low”
    Noise Rejection to “Low”
    And Ping Speed to “Max”

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching