2004 21X fiberglass repair

I have a 2004 Triton 21x that I have had a difficult time getting damage to the hull repaired. There has been 3 attempts by my local fiberglass shop to repair the bottom of the boat. The repair is in the same place each time and only last a couple months. the question I have is do I need to find another fiberglass shop or is there something structurally wrong with the boat. I've included pictures of the bottom of the boat where the issues is, along with crack in the transom that has begun to form. Any input would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    It doesn’t look like it should be that hard of a repair. But sometimes pictures can be misleading. My guess would be that they are not getting enough glass mat in the repair process or there is moisture intrusion causing the repaired area to chunk out. Are they making the repairs with the boat on the trailer? If so they may have to get it off and turned over to make a proper repair.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100

3. Member
    They are removing the boat from the trailer, but they are not flipping it on it’s top.

4. Member
    It is hard for the resins to flow out when making an overhead repair like that. Probably the only repair that will be effective is with the boat flipped so they can really get a solid repair.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100