Need help deciding what to buy.

Hello,

I have about decided to go Garmin on my boat and plan on putting a uhd93sv as well as a uhd73cv on the bow. What is the most affordable way to add livescope to this system? I'm a little confused on what exactly I would need so any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    So far I not seen the LiveScope system discounted. Check with Brian at BBG on this board. You'll want the package that includes the LVS32 and GLS10 box.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Livescope affordable???

Your ONLY choice is the $1400 package Leonard posted above plus other extension cables you may or may not need....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Thanks for the response guys! That's what I thought just wanted to double check!

5. Member
    There is a rumor going around that there will be a $200 rebate for LiveScope in February, so if you can you should consider holding off. Also rumors floating around this board that a new generation of LiveScope is coming this year.
    I will also say, speaking from my experience with my echomap+ 7.. I wish I'd gone out for a 9 inch on the bow, especially if you're going to put livescope on. Livescope really works best with lots of screen real estate from what I've seen
    2020 Triton TRX189 B B W
    Mercury ProXS 150 I B O
    Garmin EchoMAP Plus (2x) G A L
    Toyota 4Runner D F

6. Member
    There was a livescope bundle with one of the 93 units I seen last week for two grand by a board sponsor.