Question ReLion RB100-HP cranking/electronics battery experince

I have been reading through many older posts on Lithium batteries. I am heavily leaning toward ReLion since I need new batteries in my boat this year. For those who own and use a ReLion RB100-HP for their main starting battery and electronics/pumps battery, have you EVER run out of juice in a long day? How about over two days without a charge?

2. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by jessemyers View Post
    I have been reading through many older posts on Lithium batteries. I am heavily leaning toward ReLion since I need new batteries in my boat this year. For those who own and use a ReLion RB100-HP for their main starting battery and electronics/pumps battery, have you EVER run out of juice in a long day? How about over two days without a charge?

What kind and quantity on electronics are you running?

3. Banned
    I run a HDS 16 and 12 plus pumps and make it thru the day. I’m have no affiliation but call Brad Green

4. Member
    Nope, super solid for me and about to hit the 5 year mark on having them in my boat.

From what I understand the HP designation is what makes it suitable for a cranking battery. I had originally ordered a RB100 for my cranking battery and the BMS would shut it down when trying to crank a 250 Optimax...oddly enough an RB80 with an obviously different BMS starts my Opti fine and I’ve never depleted to zero charge running 3 graphs..poles... pumps etc...I would think the 100HP would be a beast.

6. Member
    I have 2 Lowrance HDS Carbon’s at the helm, a 16” Live at the bow and a 10” Garmin with LiveScope. I’ve never ran out of juice with the Relion 100 HP.