Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric13579 View Post
    It's a nice looking jacket, too bad it's branded with the logo.

I don't wear clothing where a brand can be seen. I don't believe in paying for something, then giving free advertising.
    so you don’t wear sneakers or flip flops.

jean are out too. What about you car or truck.

I get your point but everything has logos. I did buy one for a cheap jacket to keep in the boat that would be there if needed, but I won’t get mad if it gets ruined.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

2. Member
    TDT91 --i was in BPS today, tried one on and the size was spot on. You should be fine ordering your normal size
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

3. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

I don't wear clothing where a brand can be seen. I don't believe in paying for something, then giving free advertising.
    yea right,,,,

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

4. Banned

Lol. Crazy thing I’ve heard in a while. It must be near impossible for you to shop. Where do you buy jeans with no tags, shoes with no logos at?? I’d like to see them. Lol. Better pull all the logos off your truck and boat too. I swear some of the stuff I read on here you couldn’t make up if you tried. Lol.

5. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Picked one up today at my local Cabela’s. Pretty nice at a good price
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

I ordered one in Black and one in red along with lots of Senkos that are on sale.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

7. Member
    I picked up a couple to keep in the boat for when the weather surprises me. At that price it looks like a decent product and I don't care if it gets beat on.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    "This men's fishing jacket is finished with a Bass Pro Shops logo patch for instant credibility." Game Changer!
    Well I bought one and damned if this isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I feel like I have instant credibility but I know I’ll be warm and dry.

9. Member
    wife bought me one said my old jean jacket looked like a homeless person tossed it away. dang it just got comfortable lol.
    but i do like the bps one and as cheap as it was no biggie if it gets wrecked.

10. Dogfish_Jones
    I got one and the wife did also.

11. Member
    Picked one up at Bass Pro in Harrisburg, Pa. Hey for $29 its a pretty good deal. I hope it is waterproof. I can say it's warm enough.

Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    Lol. Crazy thing I’ve heard in a while. It must be near impossible for you to shop. Where do you buy jeans with no tags, shoes with no logos at?? I’d like to see them. Lol. Better pull all the logos off your truck and boat too. I swear some of the stuff I read on here you couldn’t make up if you tried. Lol.
    It's pretty easy to do.

The Governess made these out of some curtains. No logos anywhere.

13. Member

You need this one.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redh...jacket-for-men

Ive worn out a few, they last a long time. The last one was all messed up from stray hooks, etc... I couldn’t find one without a logo so I bought a lightweight Carhartt on clearance this summer at the local co-op. I think the Carhartt was on sale for 50.00? I can’t see wearing my Barbour or something like that fishing.

I’ll catch the Redhead on sale again sometime and get a couple.

14. Member
    Mine arrived yesterday. They are really nice jackets at that price and even at the normal price.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Are they cut large or small?
    They run large, seems to me almost 2 sizes bigger. I have the previous model and wear it in an medium because the large was way too big. Not sure on the new model.

16. Member
    I hate that this post influenced me to purchase one of these and place an order to BPS for the first time in over 20 years.
    Question everything!

17. Banned
    Whatta a bunch of snobs on here. Nothing screams redneck louder than when I'm wearing my BPS hats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12