Ultrex control board replacement

Can someone give me the exact model number of the replacement board for a 24v ultrex with link.
    2018 Phoenix 920

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Your troll motor could be still under warranty. Warranty is 3 years. however if you purchased from someone else it is void. Are you sure that you have a bad control board?

4. Member
    It was bought from a bbc dealer here however the board itself isn’t bad but the link cable has been cut, I’m pretty sure the whole board needs to be replaced to fix it. Motor functions fine other wise
    2018 Phoenix 920

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser_2332 View Post
    It was bought from a bbc dealer here however the board itself isn’t bad but the link cable has been cut, I’m pretty sure the whole board needs to be replaced to fix it. Motor functions fine other wise
    I may be wrong here, but someone with more exposure than me can chime in. I am sure that the link cable comes out the head of the ultrex. An extension cable comes with the ultrex to allow you to connect to humminbird with a conversion pigtail which you have to purchase separate. I don't believe that the Link cable goes through the control board. I looked at the control board wiring diagram and it has no link cable. It is all done in the GPS module. You probably cut the extension cable.
    So two cables out the head. US2/Mega cable and the Link cable.

6. Member
    It does actually go through the card, i opened the head to see if it could be replaced and it’s permanently attached to the board. I have a board ordered, I’ll update post once it comes in.
    2018 Phoenix 920

7. Member
    I got it now. So the 10" extension wire that connects in the head, which is the GPS Module, is cut. In that case yes you have to replace the GPS module. If I am not mistaking this could have been covered under warranty this time, but if it happens again then it is your dime. ASC would be the judge of that.

8. Member
    The cable that’s cut is the cat5 cable that runs back to the router.
    2018 Phoenix 920