Is Ballistic still producing boats?

I sure hope Ballistic makes it in the long run. I have seen one and it was one of the best quality bass boats I have seen!!! I am wondering how they are doing financially. Their dealer network is tiny (2 dealer's, and the one in east TX is not really a boat dealer), nobody has any in-stock as best I can tell, and their website hasn't been updated in a long time. Are these guys still open? I have seen the post on the 204, but that's it.

2. Member
    just did a boat for a pro so yes I would say??????????????
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Hmmm? One boat for one pro? I hope that keeps them in business. I wish they would spend some time on their website so they at least appear to be legit. Like I said above, they make one hell of a boat!!! Just hope they are good business people!

4. Member
    Jim and Ballistic boats is doing very well. They are most definitely financially stable. They are a small company building truly custom boats. Jim is building and selling couple boats a month right now and from what I understand is aiming to increase production. There are three dealers right now..Duck River Marine in TN( they have a 204 on order for stock boat), Geared/Horizon Trike and Marine in Hot Springs, AR also has a 204 on order for a stock boat. S2 Marine is in Quiteman, TX and believe they have a stock boat inbound as well..they are selling them as fast as they can get them..

Ballistic is growing, and I look for them to do exceedingly well in the future..
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

5. Banned
    They can send me one and I will demo it around the Tulsa/ Grand lake area for them for free��

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    They can send me one and I will demo it around the Tulsa/ Grand lake area for them for free��

same here but in the mid west!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    MAGA

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieBass View Post
    Hmmm? One boat for one pro? I hope that keeps them in business. I wish they would spend some time on their website so they at least appear to be legit. Like I said above, they make one hell of a boat!!! Just hope they are good business people!

had one fishing our 20-25 boat fall circuit, was a beauty!!
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post

Same here. I'll take a 223 or a 204 and run it on Erie, Ontario and St. Lawrence for a week or so then hand it over to the next person. Do the Ballistic USA tour!
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    Same here. I'll take a 223 or a 204 and run it on Erie, Ontario and St. Lawrence for a week or so then hand it over to the next person. Do the Ballistic USA tour!
    Oh I wanna keep it just give free demo rides and try to sale a few in exchange for the one(a man can dream). Get one on most of the lakes the bigger tournament trails hit and sales should go up.