Who make trailers for Falcon boats?

I am seriously considering a Falcon but am overly sensitive to poor quality trailers (i.e. Marine Masters). Anyone know who make trailers for Falcon?

2. Member
    Marine master trailers are standard. However, I special ordered a channel EZ loader with 18’’ wheels for mine. Trailer pulls very well! Mine’s for sale WITH the trailer !!!

3. Member
    Confirm my trailer is a Marine Master. Wish they would've partnered with a better trailer company, but everything else is top notch and great value. I figure I'd squeeze as many years out of this one before converting to a C channel and/or aluminum trailer.

4. Member
    I have a C channel from Marine Master and have been quite happy with it. Dual axle, dual brakes. I did upgrade to the EZ Loader and love that.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleluk View Post
    I have a C channel from Marine Master and have been quite happy with it. Dual axle, dual brakes. I did upgrade to the EZ Loader and love that.

isn't marine masters and ez loader two different companies????
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

6. Member
    I have the standard Marine Master and it seems pretty good to me. I have put about 9 thousand miles on it without an issue. It handle very smoothly and tracks behind the tuck very true and stable. Single axle brakes stop smoothly without any jerky action. It doesn't seem to jerk up on the ball when you hit dips in the road like my Bass Cat trailer did which made the ride very uncomfortable. I will never own another trailer with fancy wide rims and tires either, could never get proper wear out of them.

7. Member
    Fingers were engaged before the brain.... I have the Marine Master trailer not EZLoader. What I meant was I installed a Ramp and Clamp (which does make loading much easier...so I called it an ezloader).

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleluk View Post
    Fingers were engaged before the brain.... I have the Marine Master trailer not EZLoader. What I meant was I installed a Ramp and Clamp (which does make loading much easier...so I called it an ezloader).
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

9. Member
    Marine Master has been top notch when it comes to customer service..Someone hit my trailer while it was parked at boat ramp and I needed repaint advice and marker lamp...they provided both