New Fury 4-blade 25p experience....

Last fall I tested out a Fury 4 blade 25p for my 2006 21hp w/250xs. The bow lift was awesome but never got it to top speed since I had limited time to run it since the lakes froze over before I could get out again. So in short I purchased it yesterday from the dealer for great price. So who here runs a Fury 4 on there Triton with similar hull? I'm NOT looking to run 73mph but would hope to still get 68-69mph is this possible? Also this spring I'm swapping out my 6" JP to 10" manual JP I assume this too will help with speed and reduce chine? I may be selling one or both of my other props since I got this one (25p & 26p temp). Thanks for any experience you can share!!!

I typically run a 27 Tempest on my TR-196 with 200 Optimax and have tried a 25 and 26 Fury 4. The Fury 4 does great out of the hole and mid range. It does have good lift as you mentioned. I was in the rev limiter with the 25 and close with the 26. I did lose some speed on top end but with a load the boat handled good. I did decide to stay with my tempest as it seems to be the best all around prop for my set up. I won't say it had less chine walk with the Fury, but it did handle different. However, the 196 is different than the 21HP as well.