Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_618 View Post
    Suspend both teams for the remainder of the season and move on. Dumb asses.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

2. Member
    Proving yet again why basketball (at any level) is my favorite sport.......NOT!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wstutts View Post
    Why do you think K State will pay the price for this. Players on both sides in the fight
    It's a joke about the NCAA going light on punishing the blue blood schools but coming down hard smaller programs.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

4. Member
    I love to see the fans standing and clapping as they walk off the court after a fight. Stay classy kansas.

That one guy from Kansas should be kicked out. I wouldn’t want him on my team.

6. Member
    They'll probably just end up docking the KU players one or two game checks.

7. Member
    I'm sure someone was "disrespected"

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCorona View Post
    That chair was a plastic stool used by student media. It couldn't break a window.
    I am sure with someone listed at 6'9", 245 pounds swinging it, it would leave a mark.
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

I guess no one picked up on my sarcasm. Kansas, Duke, UNC, and Kentucky are the chosen ones, the face of NCAA basketball. They receive preferential treatment. Jerry Tarkanian summed it up with a famous quote. "The NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they're going to give Cleveland State another year of probation."

Edit: good job bschwoep you picked up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Everyone should, but if you look at from a non fan standpoint , Kansas looked more at fault from every angle I have seen.
    Last edited by mossie3; 01-22-2020 at 08:01 AM.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    They'll probably just end up docking the KU players one or two game checks.
    lol

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    I guess no one picked up of my sarcasm. Kansas, Duke, UNC, and Kentucky are the chosen ones, the face of NCAA basketball. They receive preferential treatment. Jerry Tarkanian summed it up with a famous quote. "The NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they're going to give Cleveland State another year of probation."
    My bad , yeah I don't follow basketball much. I was just commenting based on the videos I saw.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    I guess no one picked up of my sarcasm. Kansas, Duke, UNC, and Kentucky are the chosen ones, the face of NCAA basketball. They receive preferential treatment. Jerry Tarkanian summed it up with a famous quote. "The NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they're going to give Cleveland State another year of probation."
    On the other hand, people love to see the dominant teams go down or be eliminated and any excuse is good to go.

13. Member
    The NHL is sending scouts to the next KSU/KU matchup I hear.

14. Banned
    Idiots... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    That one guy from Kansas should be kicked out. I wouldn’t want him on my team.
    Bill Self would take a convicted murderer if he could score 20 points a game. Two words that definitely don’t belong in the same sentence are classy and KU.

Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    Is it baseball season, yet?

17. Member

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Bill Self would take a convicted murderer if he could score 20 points a game. Two words that definitely don’t belong in the same sentence are classy and KU.
    Basically he is the same as any college football coach ever.

19. Banned
    It is where the best come out in all the Hoodrats. No matter what, their true color comes out sooner or later. This level of society has no place where the youth of the world are shown how to compete and act. Both programs should have the death penalty for 2 years. Nothing will be done unless the NCAA takes their panties off and become real men and women and show zero tolerance for these people or acts. American sports viewers will continue to support this hoodrat mess until it affects them personally. Sad, sad day for this country. Future prison yards brawls will have a few of these participants.

It was a bad deal. The stealing of the ball, was a dumb move. Guess the kid wanted his moment in Allen Field house. What Desosa (22) did after the block was inexcusable though. Then there was a player on the K-State bench, name of Love I think, that ran in and gave Desosa a shove, also inexcusable. There will be multiple suspensions and maybe a couple for the year, Desosa and the K-State kid. Not sure how many one game suspensions there will be, but the could suspend every player that came off the bench a game. That will ruin the hype for the KU vs Tennessee game on Sat. Expect the suspensions to come out today around 10am is my guess.

I do guess all of you bashing these kids, were never hot headed late teen and early 20 year olds? Don't get me wrong, it should not have happened, but I seen many a fight when I was younger, that started because of less then what happened there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast