New site Sponsor and wanted to introduce my self to the Lowrance forum

Hi everyone. Ryan here from RyTek Marine and wanted to introduce my self to the forum! We manufacture high quality transducer and electronics mounts as well as a few other items to make your time on the water a little easier!

Our main focus is on Heavy Duty Transducer mounts and we now have over 30 different mounts with more coming within the next few weeks! Lowrance has been our focus since day one and have multiple different Structure Scan mounts (Transom, trolling motor and pole mounts). I also produce 6 different LiveSight mounts including my new Multi-Functional Top Mount LiveSight mounts for the Ghost, Ultrex/Terrova and Xi5. We also have mounts for most of the Airmar transducers including a bullet proof TM150 mount that will take 60+mph and have no kickup issues like the stock mount! In the next week or two our new mount for the new TM165 High/Wide will also be out!

All of our transducer mounts are made out of 100% stainless steel (exception is our Aluminum Jackplate Adapter but the mount its self is stainless). Stainless steel offers excellent corrosion resistancy and due to stainless steel's non conductive nature it makes for a perfect material to use for mounting transducers to trolling motors where interference has or could be an issue! Our mounts are also built with a built-in grommet system that secures the cable and prevents the need for tie straps and prevents chaffing and kinking of the transducer cable.
    Our website/online store is http://www.rytekmarine.com

If anyone has any questions or looking for more info feel free to PM me on here, Email me at sales@rytekmarine.com or call (519)778-5441

Looking forward to being a part of the page! Ryan

2. Member
    Welcome Ryan. :)

3. Member
    Welcome aboard.

Good stuff Ryan!! Welcome!!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Colibri View Post
    Welcome Ryan. :)
    Good to see a familiar name here!!!

6. Member
    Welcome aboard and thanks for your unique products and great customer service.

7. Member
    great stuff. used it to mount my TM150 on the left side of my jackplate and my SS3d on the right side of the plate
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ammdrew View Post
    great stuff. used it to mount my TM150 on the left side of my jackplate and my SS3d on the right side of the plate
    Good stuff! Glad you like them!!!

9. Member
    Welcome fellow
    Triton 2003 TR21
    2010 225 HO E-TEC
    HHBC

10. Member
    Good to have you. Lots of stuff to see on this site.

11. Member
    Welcome

12. Member
    I bought one of Ryan's jackplate mounts for my 3n1 transducer last spring. I'm very pleased with it. I especially like how easily adjustable it is for leveling the transducer.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck H. View Post
    I bought one of Ryan's jackplate mounts for my 3n1 transducer last spring. I'm very pleased with it. I especially like how easily adjustable it is for leveling the transducer.
    Great to hear! Do you have any pictures? Any chance you could do a review on my site under the JackPlate mounts? If so the spot to add a review is on the right side, half way down the page just above the FaceBook and other social media icons. https://rytekmarine.com/collections/...ackplate-mount

Thanks...Ryan