Quote Originally Posted by PolarKraft195 View Post
to buy something you were always against.....................
I never had a problem with Tracker boats, I like em its Johnny Morris and that is mainly because he pushes a brand, I never have been a fan of that. I believe if I want a nitro with a G2 or Hammer I should be able to get it that way, JM says this Mercury is clearly better and it makes my dividends go up. I never owned a Mercury but they wouldn't have lasted this long if they made junk. I have only ever owned OMC/BRP so of course I'm talking sh%t to the guys with the other brands. Do the same thing with trucks, always will bash Ford, actually did buy one once, we'll just say once.....enough said, but I drive a Ram now even though I tell people I'm a GM guy. So lay to it out GM, BRP, Motorguide, ABU Garcia reels, H20 Express rods, Wrangler, anything but Nike, Android, PC.....preferences. I've owned Ford(sucked), Ram, BPS reels, every rod ever made, Levi's, had some Nike, Had an iPhone 2 different times() never bought an apple and never will. Long story short we all do this and if I didn't think I would like this boat combo I wouldn't have signed on the line. Now you know though if the smallest issue arises y'all all will hear about it.