Wiring harness diagram for 2006 210 elite

I have a 210 elite the the maglike and power control panel is not working all the time. I am wanting to switch this over to standard rocker panel. Would anyone happen to have or know where I can obtain a diagram plz. Thank you

2. Banned
    Oh Reggie, your assistance is needed.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I have about given up trying to come up with schematics of the rocker switch version used in the 09-10 Champs & 2011-2013 Stratos Elites. I've got a spread that I've put together on the plugs and wiring between, interfacing the cockpit, breaker & bow panels, but it's missing the primary power and some accy wiring like the fuel gauge that are on the harness. I'd be glad to share, but don't know if you could make heads or tails of my madness.

4. Member
    Thank you for reply I will diffidently keep this in mind. I’m trying to reach ranger and see if they still have the plug and play adapter I saw on and other thread.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Unless they had more built, they don't.

6. Member
    They don’t I called a few days ago, I myself am in the process of switching out the megalink and panel also and came on here looking for a diagram or a “how to” on it

7. Member
    I called carol and she directed me to look for you Reggie and see what y’all were doing on it now.

8. Member
    I had a guy send me these for my 2008 210 elite. I have no idea if it is right, wrong, or otherwise. My megalink is only flashing the running lights so I haven’t yet bit the bullet to replace it.

Anyways hope this helps. ��
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper524 View Post
    I had a guy send me these for my 2008 210 elite. I have no idea if it is right, wrong, or otherwise.
    Those are the MegaLink harness diagram and schematic.