Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    FLW always had a "after practice live stream" coverage and some pics along with it......just saying.

2. Member
    It's the same coverage they did last year. Tutt was running a few of the same spots he fished last year and the rookie was fishing buck bay and an area north of there. The shallow bite is real hit or miss on that side but the cold will stack them up in some small drains. Plus the north wind will blow some bad mud down on that end. Funny to see that rookie fishing some exact spots I would check too. I know the exact stump he was casting to leaving buck bay lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Geez... a simple question... What 3 tours is he talking about...

Do you have a shock collar that goes off when I respond to a topic... You always seem to be right behind me...

So to get back on topic what 3 tours is he talking about???... I only know of 2 BASS and MLFLW/ BPsT... Number 3 anyone???... Dan

BPT/Bass Elites/FLW are the 3 that have $100,000 winner prize and what most consider "Tours."
    But in case you didn't know FLW is now owned by MLB/BPT and FLW is considered a feeder system to MLF. But every event still pays out 100K and still a big deal. As far as I'm concerned, if you win a FlW Circuit event, you won a "tour" event. That's just me and I'm not trying to start any wars. Just answering the man's question on what everybody is considering the 3.

4. Member
    Oh nevermind I see you sent that Dan I know you know the answer

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    Flw still fishing for 100 grand---Still a tour to me ---Duh
    Quasi-tour level at best.

I think FLW has always has better media coverage....they even have their Podcast

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    FLW/BASS/BPT...They are all traveling around the country fishing for a 100k.
    Yeah but now its MLFLW/BASS

Quote Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
    Yeah but now its MLFLW/BASS
    Whatever suits your OCD...they are still 3 separate tournament series paying a 100k to the winner of each event.

9. Member
    FLW website sure still sucks though!

10. dartag1829
    Pretty good article on the site about John Cox fishing both series. FLW even mentioning he is fishing the Bassmaster Elites. Wonder if you would see FLW mentioned on the Bassmaster site.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Pretty good article on the site about John Cox fishing both series. FLW even mentioning he is fishing the Bassmaster Elites. Wonder if you would see FLW mentioned on the Bassmaster site.
    Now that they're linked with MLF they just say fishing with another organization, he who shall not be named

12. Fishing is a Passion
    This coverage is lacking all previous years. At the end of each day there is usually several video interviews with participants on what the lake is doing. I do not see these, or maybe I missed them
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

13. dartag1829
    Now that they're linked with MLF they just say fishing with another organization, he who shall not be named
    You must have not read the article. 7th paragraph tells how he qualified for the Elites fishing the Opens. Also that he is fishing the Bassmaster Elite Series.

Last edited by Macsimus; 01-21-2020 at 06:26 PM.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

15. Banned
    You must have not read the article. 7th paragraph tells how he qualified for the Elites fishing the Opens. Also that he is fishing the Bassmaster Elite Series.
    I was talking about BASS articles

16. dartag1829
    Guess they must have read this thread. There is a practice wrap up video on the site now.

Also noticed looking at photos. All boats have an FLW and MLF sticker on the side rails.

17. Member
    Guess they must have read this thread. There is a practice wrap up video on the site now.

Also noticed looking at photos. All boats have an FLW and MLF sticker on the side rails.
    Theyve been doing those videos for a few years at least

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    FLW/BASS/BPT...They are all traveling around the country fishing for a 100k.
    Exactly!
    Semper Fi

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    Is it really that hard to figure out that he is counting BPT, and FLW separately. Why does it even matter, still have a range of fishing to watch and follow which is a good thing.
    Ding Ding Ding

20. Member
    You really need to get over your hate. Check out the Brian New column, plenty of FLW mentions on the BASS site:. https://m.bassmaster.com/bryan-new/m...s-have-changed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast