Cork Crucial Med xFast

Anyone else still have this rod?
    i wonder if it’s good for jerkbaits

2. Member
    Black bank or Green bank? Baitcaster or spinning? I still have and use all the time the black bank IM9 crucial dropshot rod both spinning 6’8 M/XF and Baitcaster 6’6 M/XF. The baitcaster is pretty good for light 1/4oz Jerkbait. Don’t worry about XF tip, the soft tip and sort of ML power is help a lot on the bend to not pull the hook out of bass mouth. It got perfect length handle for jerking and not hitting your arm. Spinning is also have the same characteristics as bait caster but the handle is just a tad too long.
    Did I mention they both super light weight, talking about shimano built this rod since 2005 but still lighter and more sensitive than a lot of modern rod these day in the same price range.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_James View Post
    Black bank or Green bank? Baitcaster or spinning? I still have and use all the time the black bank IM9 crucial dropshot rod both spinning 6’8 M/XF and Baitcaster 6’6 M/XF. The baitcaster is pretty good for light 1/4oz Jerkbait. Don’t worry about XF tip, the soft tip and sort of ML power is help a lot on the bend to not pull the hook out of bass mouth. It got perfect length handle for jerking and not hitting your arm. Spinning is also have the same characteristics as bait caster but the handle is just a tad too long.
    Did I mention they both super light weight, talking about shimano built this rod since 2005 but still lighter and more sensitive than a lot of modern rod these day in the same price range.

thanks for the feedback

I have the green blank cork handle crucial
    I just put and E50 on it the other day and thought about trying it out with 110’s or dou Realis 110 and 120’s
    but work got in the way.