Anybody feel the earthquake today?

I was sitting at the kitchen table on my computer & the table started shaking like when a washer is spinning out. I asked my wife if she was washing clothes & she said she wasn't. Told her there was an earthquake & she said i was crazy. I guess i wasn't after all.

2. Banned
    Rattled windows here. It sounded like a gust of wind, without the wind.

3. Member
    I did in London, KY. Whole office felt it

4. Member
    Sister in law lives in Oneida Tn. & she said it sort of sounded like a jet flying over then everything started shaking & rattling pretty good at her house.

5. Member
    I may have felt it here, me and Buddy was about half sleep and I thought I heard a plane, then a bright flash come threw my window, Buddy tore into barking! We live at the end of the air port and not uncommon for noise and house shaking a little from Fort Campbell big Hues making test runs toward (target runs) our airport!

I felt the one in Indiana a few years ago. It was 4 AM and a rumble woke me up. I thought maybe it was thunder rumbling, but it was more like a vibration wave passing through. Looked out the window, and it was clear and completely still, except for my front porch swing sightly moving back and forth.

7. Member
    Felt it pretty good here south of Somerset about 5 miles from Tennessee line.

8. Member
    around what time did this happened?
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13