1996 Cajun 180sc Prop questions

Hey guys, just picked up a 1996 Cajun 180 single console. The guy had the lower unit go out and didnt want to fix it or replace it so I got it for a steal. Just ordered a lower unit for it (150hp Force engine which im not thrilled about but it will work) and trying to figure out what to get for a prop. I am wanting more holeshot vs top speed. He had a 19p aluminum prop on it that he was getting around 50mph with... so if anyone has had this boat or has any insight as to what would be a decent prop for it i would welcome the info. Also, if anyone has any info on the boat period i would like to know, not a lot of info out there period about it.

2. Member
    When you get it running the top end RPM can give you an idea on another prop.

3. Member
    Yeah I have no idea what the current top end RPM is, just picked the boat up about a month ago and its frozen around here so no way to get it out until April most likely. Was looking for a starting point more or less, have some i can use for test when water opens up but would like to have somewhat of an idea when i go try them.

4. Member
    I have a 1995 model and use a 21 pitch SS most of the time with a 6 inch jack plate. I have a 19 pitch AL that runs the RPM up a little too high for me but of course it has a better hole shot. One more thing, My motor is a 130 HP johnson

Rajun Cajun
    Johnson 1995 #J130TLEOP
    S# GO3872031