Lakeside Inn at Guntersville?

Tell me about Lakeside Inn at Guntersville? Anything I need to be worried about? Coming over in March for a few days. Looked ok but wanted to local reviews. Thanks
    2014 Bass Cat Cougar FTD/250 Pro XS

Can't say anything about the motel, but make sure you eat at crawmammas.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

3. Member
    Stayed there last March for a tournament. Rooms are ok for a fishing trip. Location is great though, right on the water and has a nice ramp on site. There is a lot for boat parking with electrical hookups. If you’re there for a big tournament I’d advise getting your rig parked and charging as soon as you come off the water because parking can get tight and there were a few of the power hookups that were nonfunctional when I was there. That being said, I’ll stay there again next time I’m in Guntersville.

4. Member
    I told you wrong, I haven’t stayed at that hotel. I went back and looked and the place I stayed was Wyndham.

I stayed there years ago when it was a Days Inn and wasn't bad for a fishing trip motel. My son attempted to stay there in a college event last year and had to move to the Hampton Inn due to the rooms not being clean and smelling like sewage. Take it for what it's worth as it could certainly be better now but when 4 college guys can't tolerate it, that says something. I'll also second CrawMammas.

Basscat Eyra
    Mercury 250 ProXS

6. Dogfish_Jones
    I usually stat at the Wyndham, as noted above you might need to take a extension cord maybe 50’ to make sure you get plugged in if you have to dock near a bad outlet. The good thing there is a Waffle House right next door you can eat at and walk right to your boat.

7. Member
    I stay there 4 - 6 nights a year when I fish G. It's fine for a 50ish dollar a night hotel. Fairly clean and comfortable. Nearest ramp is a mile or less from the hotel. Power for your boat. I'll be back up again starting in March.
    2005 Triton TR-196
    1990 ProCraft ProCaster 180

8. Member
    I am staying the first weekend of March on Friday night. Hopefully it is clean. Looking forward to a great trip.

2015 Nitro Z-9
    Mercury 250 Pro-XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex MSI I-pilot link
    Humminbird 9 Mega SI at Console and Bow