Hughson High School Bass Fishing Club fund raiser

Hughson High School Bass Fishing Club is in it's 2nd year. I am one of the boat captains and we are really trying to get more young people into the sport. They are holding a raffle to help raise funds for equipment and tournament fees. It is a 3 day/2 night houseboat and ski boat rental at Lake Don Pedro. 100% of the funds will go to the club and non of it goes to the boat captains. Has to be redeemed by the end of the year. Drawing will be the 1st week of February. If you are interested my cell is 209-840-1059. Thank you for helping these young anglers out.
    Native Titan 10.5 Kayak

2. Banned
    Curious as to how many local schools have clubs?

3. Member
    I wish they had some down in Southern California, it seems they are all up north.

4. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by znate80 View Post
    Hughson High School Bass Fishing Club is in it's 2nd year. I am one of the boat captains and we are really trying to get more young people into the sport. They are holding a raffle to help raise funds for equipment and tournament fees. It is a 3 day/2 night houseboat and ski boat rental at Lake Don Pedro. 100% of the funds will go to the club and non of it goes to the boat captains. Has to be redeemed by the end of the year. Drawing will be the 1st week of February. If you are interested my cell is 209-840-1059. Thank you for helping these young anglers out.
    I'll try to reach out soon. I wish my oldest was into fishing, but sadly he hasn't been interested the past few years (currently in 10th at HHS).

How many captains + anglers are currently in the group? Work permitting, i might be able to captain occasionally.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A7T3C View Post
    I'll try to reach out soon. I wish my oldest was into fishing, but sadly he hasn't been interested the past few years (currently in 10th at HHS).

How many captains + anglers are currently in the group? Work permitting, i might be able to captain occasionally.

There are about 12 kids in the group. My daughter is also currently in 10th at HHS. There are currently 6 boat captains but very rarely can they all make it out to the tournaments. We are in bad need of boat captains. You have to fill out district application to become one. Please hit me up ASAP if interested as tourney’s start next month.
    Native Titan 10.5 Kayak