Found a 2009 18X3 with a 175

277 hours on the engine. They are asking 21,900.
    Any experience with this boat guys? Speed, handling?
    Seems like there are X2’s out there also. What is the difference?
    thanks
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

Judson,
    I know where that boat is at. Although I have not looked this particular boat over, I do know they were and are nice boats. That particular boat was taken in on a trade. Did notice what looks to be an after market center console and I’d replace that. Go see that dealership and let them know Haven requested you come in and speak with them about it. Most likely even go run it on the lake. Do keep in mind, they will be at the boat show later this upcoming week so it’d probably be best early this week or first of the following to talk to.

If I can help any further let me know.
    Good luck!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post
    Judson,
    I know where that boat is at. Although I have not looked this particular boat over, I do know they were and are nice boats. That particular boat was taken in on a trade. Did notice what looks to be an after market center console and I’d replace that. Go see that dealership and let them know Haven requested you come in and speak with them about it. Most likely even go run it on the lake. Do keep in mind, they will be at the boat show later this upcoming week so it’d probably be best early this week or first of the following to talk to.

Good luck!!
    Thanks. I remembered a cousin of mine has an 09 X2 (or X3?)with a 150. I only rode in it once though but he runs about 40. I may go see the dealership but dont want to put mine on the market until I’m convinced I’ve found what I want. Just can’t make myself go new at those prices. But buying used is just as scary for other reasons.
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

4. Member
    Where is the boat show this upcoming week you were referring to? Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post
    Judson,

Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    Where is the boat show this upcoming week you were referring to? Thank you
    Upstate SC Boat Show
    Greenville Convention Center
    Greenville, SC.
    Thursday-Sunday

6. Member
    I have an 18x2 with, 150 Opti with an 8” jack plate. Best I’ve gotten was 64 in perfect conditions, but would rather go high 58-60. I think the x3 is a bit wider. Great boat and handles rough water well.