Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have a PP Charge in my 2019 Puma, when I bought the Puma it had 3-111AH 12v K2 Energy Lithiums in it for the trolling motor and a AGM for starting / electronics. I installed the PPC and it was always having trouble with the middle lithium, think it something with the BMS. I bought a Ionic 36v-50AH & a 12v-112AH Ionic starting battery and hooked them up to the PPC. I kept one of the K2 lithiums just to run my electronics and charge it with a NoCo 10amp charger. All is good now and usually by the time I get back to the ramp, my batteries are close to 90% charged.
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

2. Member
    Has the middle battery in a 3 bank issue been fixed?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theBaitBar View Post
    Has the middle battery in a 3 bank issue been fixed?
    Some will say yes, I would say no. Because I still have the issue, albeit it is a lot better now than it ever has been. I still get some minor discharge from the middle battery, but it is not much at all anymore. Maybe, according to the Ionic app, 1-2 percent a week SOC.

If I am out and do not run the trolling motor batteries down very low, the gap between the middle battery and the other two widens somewhat after charging. If I run them down to 50% SOC, then when fully charged all three are relatively close in SOC, but never have I seen all three at 99-100% at the same time.

I just did another update on the PP Charge last week (new software was released, but of course PP gives out NO information on what the updates actually do or update) so we will see how it is now. Its slowly gotten better, for me anyway, and its manageable now for me anyway.

4. Member
    I have 3 Relions for Trolling and 125 Ionic for Starting. I have never had the issue. My buddies with all Ionics had the issue in the past, but do not seem to have any issues now.

5. Member
    My issue was resolved 2 years ago when I upgraded my TM jumper wires to 2 gauge.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

Absolutely not worth the price, if you have an 85 amp alternator like the new strokes there is some benefit, but in no way with properly designed system should it be needed. With the exception of a touring pro on the road.
    They also are not worth the grief many are having with them and would have fewer problems without them. Not for me and I try to turn my customer down a different for simple and reliable.

That money would be much better spent on battery upgrades
    Thank You Leon Pugh

7. Member
    I have had mine since they came out and it has performed well overall. My buddies have replaced several regular chargers during the time I’ve had mine. I’m running an AGM ignition and Ionic lithium trolling batteries.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123