Thread: Ghost squeling

Ghost squeling

Anyone have a vid of you using the ghost
    i just need to make sure the robotic squeal
    is normal. It only does it when my foot is in the pedal
    not moving it. Just annoying whole time I’m going straight
    turning or anything it still squeals

My buddy did a nice on the water video using the Ghost. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....198&highlight=
    Hire Lures BuzzWalker quick-clip on topwater blades
    2019 Nitro Z19 200 Pro XS 4S V-T2 Live well vents

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SWL_Justin View Post
    My buddy did a nice on the water video using the Ghost. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....198&highlight=

Mine sounds like this. “Whrrrrr” is the best way I can describe it.

4. Member
    U mean while ur moving it back and forth or just with ur foot resting on pedal

5. Banned
    If your foot is on the pedal, it’s possible that you’re putting enough pressure (unintentionally) to cause the servo to turn on. If it only makes noises with your foot on it, I’d say that’s the problem. But I will also say that I can turn my ghost so slowly 180 degrees, that I’ll never hear it make a noise at all.

There was another guy complaining the other day, saying the same thing that you are and once he posted a video it was plain as day that his motor was turning direction while he thought he wasn’t.

6. Member
    Just yesterday I spent some time in the garage leveling up my unit so that it will latch/unlatch correctly on deploy/stow and I remember thinking how little pressure, if any, on the foot pedal made the head turn ever so slightly. It’s pretty sensitive. I’m guessing if your foot is on the pedal at all that it’s enough to make the head move a bit even though you may not realize it.

Now, that said...”squeal” isn’t really something I’ve ever heard on mine. It will “whirr” a bit or make an R2D2 sound...but can’t really say it squeals or squeaks. Got any video?
    BQuiz
    2020 Ranger Z518