Moonlite Full Moon question

On my last boat, I had Bluewater LED lights inside the rub rail.

It seems like everyone here really likes the Moonlite Full Moon, so I'm going to go that route instead on my new (to me) boat.

Does anyone have a picture of the jack receptacle in their boat? I'm trying figure out where I would put them. My BassCat has a piece of PVC inside the gunwale where wires are running. I'm not sure if I could mount anything very big I'm the top of the rail.

Also, what is the finish like on the phone jack receptacle? The pictures on the Moonlite website look very dull and unfinished. I don't want to be mounting ugly things all over.
    2023 Puma STS

2. Member
    Look at the punisher lures black light Jack. They have a plastic cover over them. I have them on my boat and I think they look better than the other Jacks

3. Member
    Thanks. Unfortunately they're sold out.
    2023 Puma STS

4. Member
    My last boat i had a sloan light with the phone jack style receptacles. If you go this route i would suggest putting each side of the boat on a "on off on" switch. I done this on my last boat. My current boat i just chose to use the marinco 12 volt outlets with myfull moon moonlight.Just my preference after owning the jack style
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor