96 200 efi 0G751508

Looking for part numbers for oil injection block off kit and a water pump kit and where's the best place to buy them. Trying to get caught up on maintenance and ready for warmer weather so any other maintenance items I need to replace feel free to list them. TIA
    1999 Blazer 202 pro v 200 mercury efi

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Depending on how long it's been since injector cleaning(over 5 years),it should be done.The steel reeds if still installed should be changed for safety and performance reasons,we make composite reeds and crankcase stuffers that work great in your motor.A new fuel pump diaphram is a good idea,as is removing the oil mixer.And certainly change the impeller and water pump gaskets,if not the full kit.We can help with any and\or all of the above,and advise.Feel free to call,305-394-3354,Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarsonMarine View Post
    Depending on how long it's been since injector cleaning(over 5 years),it should be done.The steel reeds if still installed should be changed for safety and performance reasons,we make composite reeds and crankcase stuffers that work great in your motor.A new fuel pump diaphram is a good idea,as is removing the oil mixer.And certainly change the impeller and water pump gaskets,if not the full kit.We can help with any and\or all of the above,and advise.Feel free to call,305-394-3354,Chris
    Thanks Chris, how big of a job is it to do the injectors and reeds? And what is a stuffer and what does it do.

4. Member
    Don't know what part # is for block off kit but part # for water pump kit should be 96148A8 that's what I bought for my 95 200 xri
    1995 ChampioN 190 1995 Mercury 200 XRI Lowrance Ghost

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaharacer View Post
    Thanks Chris, how big of a job is it to do the injectors and reeds? And what is a stuffer and what does it do.
    With moderate mechanical skills and a service manuel you will be fine,and I'm here if you get stuck.The stuffers are a part we manufacture that spaces the reed blocks deeper into the crankcase to increase the crankcase compression by reducing volume.Better low and midrange power/torque...much easier,more effective and less expensive than milling the crankcase front like in the past.Welcome to call,I talk faster than I type,Chris

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    96148A8 for the water pump kit. Oil Injection Blockoff Kit is actually multiple parts but if you need one, Rhonda keeps those (and water pump kits) in stock.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Thanks guys for the help and replys