Best Dealer To Purchase A Y.E.S. Warranty

What dealer have you guys used to purchase a Y.E.S. warranty? My warranty runs out in February 2021 and thinking about going ahead and buying an additional year.

Thanks!

2. Member
    Andy at simyamaha.com can provide possibly the lowest price around. Nice folks to deal with.

Buy from a dealer outside of Georgia and possibly avoid paying some georgia state sales tax. But better hurry, been reading in the paper that our anti tax state government is trying to impose new taxes on as many internet sales as they can.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yam911 View Post
    Andy at simyamaha.com can provide possibly the lowest price around. Nice folks to deal with.

Buy from a dealer outside of Georgia and possibly avoid paying some georgia state sales tax. But better hurry, been reading in the paper that our anti tax state government is trying to impose new taxes on as many internet sales as they can.
    No matter how much is taken in taxes, it's never enough. More is always wanted.

4. Member
    Yes, Andy @ Sim Yamaha

5. Member
    Check with Wayne at N&C Marine (in GA).

6. Member
    Get sent Andy a email.

Thanks!

7. Member
    What I can tell you is buy it before it runs out. I just missed the deadline in December and instead of 3 years/$2700 it's now 2/$2700. Ouch
    id go back to your dealer and ask them first. Prolly wind up w best pricing from them.

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yam911 View Post

Think that's pretty well a nation wide deal. All my internet purchases have been taxed lately.