Dinbokowitz Marine

Looking at purchasing boat from this dealer.
    Any feedback .

2. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    I have never heard of them to be honest. Maybe those boys down in Allentown and that area have some input. GOOD LUCK in whatever you purchase.
    Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

3. Member
    Can't give a lot of feedback but i can tell you about my experience with them. Last spring when I was looking for a new boat went there to look at a leftover.Real nice people to talk with but didn't want to really make a deal on the leftover and all the new ones they had coming in were not color or motor I wanted. I opted to go to a different dealer that was a little easier to get to for me. They were more than happy to take my money.
    Skip Bogert-- Kempton, Pa
    2019 Ranger Rt 188 ( fusion )-115 Pro XS- MK ultrex

4. Banned
    Hate to say it but keep looking.
    Unless you get a great deal and have plans to get it serviced somewhere else, or do it yourself.

5. Member
    They have been around for a long time, but have never been very big in the bass boat business. I would be inclined to find a dealer that has more experience with bass boats & motors.

6. Member
    There's better places to go.

Very nice group of people to work with. I've serviced my boat with them for years, all good. They are one of few Ranger/Triton dealers an hour drive and they are a family business. They provide excellent service and are courteous. I wish all purchase/service was similar.

2017 Triton 18TX