You hunting or fishing tomorrow?

Thought it might be a fun topic to see how the NC BBC community plans to spend the last day of duck season. Bringing the shotgun or keeping the poles on the deck tomorrow? Weather looks like a great duck day and they've been flying better this year than they have in as long as I can remember. BUUT with a week of warming temps and the big front moving through this weekend could have the bass munchin......
    2020 Triton TRX189 B B W
    Mercury ProXS 150 I B O
    Garmin EchoMAP Plus (2x) G A L
    Toyota 4Runner D F

2. Banned
    Did the duck hunting thing way back in the 80's with a friend who has since passed and have not been since. Probably not physically able to do it now but watched a many a sunrise on the pond. Had a monster buck walk within 20 yards of the blind one morning and i thought i would have a heart attack. Working on my boat trailer replacing some brackets and stuff myself this weekend.

3. Member
    Boat and trailer maintenance day tomorrow. Battery work, testing what I think is a charger problem prepping for some new ones and new tray for the TM Batteries. New tires on the trailer (been 8 years on the originals and had one go flat sitting in the shop due to dry rotting).
    Fishing Monday in the cold.

Installing a new interior on a center console and doin some gel repairs on a Skeeter......
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Duck season doesn’t go out today...
    1/31 is last day
    im doing some honey doos and cleaning out my garage...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

At the shop building a engine trying to catch up from trip last week to Mecum Auto Auction in Florida.

7. Banned
    Will have to look at the episodes on tv and see if i can spot you Zeb. Buy any cars/trucks?

Having non buyers remorse !! 67 GTX factory 426 4-speed 67g should of pulled the trigger but didn't. My buddy bought a 63 split window corvette and that was it. Saw wonderful things I haven't seen in years and some I have never seen. Think we are going to Barrett Jackson in Palm Springs in April and will try again .

9. Banned
    I bet it was a great experience. Watched many of their shows over the years and get all worked up when them MOPAR's roll up there. Hey, i knew a guy that had one of those 67 Hemi GTX'S and he was all worked up for a while because he had to pay a extra $600 for the HEMI option. Back then though, $600 was a lot.