2020 OUT LOOK SW PA

Normaly I would be ramping up for the 2020 season. I would have had my February's Virginia trip all set by now. Unfortunately life has a way to toss a few curves. The only thing on my horizon is elbow and wrist surgery the first week of February on my left arm. Then soon after surgery on my right wrist.

So from my perspective fishing will be slow this spring. I'm not sure how long it will take to recover but I'm thinking at best March and April is lost. I'm sure I will not be able to launch the boat let alone make repeated casts during this period. Might be time to find someone who will have pity and take me crappy fishing using bait. Heck I would be happy just getting on the water watching.

I was planning on expanding some of my fishing reports to include some other lakes this year. The Yough was great last year.

2. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Good luck for a QUICK~EASY recovery. You ever get up here in the NE corner, let me know. My back seat is open most of the time.
    Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

3. Member
    good lukc to the OP. hope you have a speedy and 100% recovery. I am sure we some local members who can help you out.

4. Member
    Good luck FX. I think we are close by you can get a hold of me i have a busy schedule this year but if i am free i would be able to help you out.

5. Member
    15 mins north. Cool would get a ride in that nice blue Nitro.

6. Member
    Had my surgery today. All bandaged up from my left elbow to hand. Fingers feel like you hit you funny bone. To tell the truth not so bad. I get my right wrist done as soon as the left heals. My ulner nerve is good on my right elbow.

7. Member
    Glad it went well. So are you feeling ok after?

8. Moderator
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA

9. Member
    Not all that bad. However I really can't do much except sit trying to keep arm elevated and iced. I would rate the pain as very,very mild. I had lost most of the strenght in my left hand so wasn't much of a choice except surgery. I am actualy hoping to return to work on Friday but this just might be pushing it.

10. Member
    When it come to your health i wouldn't push it. Just relax and get healthy.