Hi Vis Copoly 6lb Line

I see Tackle Warehouse has P-Line CXX in hi vis but I am worried about memory problems.

2. Banned
    Guaranteed!

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KWH View Post
    I see Tackle Warehouse has P-Line CXX in hi vis but I am worried about memory problems.

You won't ever forget the hassles You'll get.. Like a pachyderm

I would go with cx on a spinning rod.
    Last edited by JohnD.; 01-18-2020 at 11:41 PM.

5. Member
    I use cxx xtra strong in 20 lb. test. It's tough stuff, but definitely develops memory. It also is the only one i haven't ever snapped on hookset when fishing jigs & plastics in rock.

6. Member
    CXX has some memory problems but has it's place. 8lb throwing tubes on Lake Michigan being one of them. Probably the best line around zebra mussels you can find. Just tie a 30 foot leader of it to some 15lb braid and your memory problems are solved.

7. Member
    P-Line CXX and Izorline Platinum are both good abrasion resistant lines, but because of this memory can be a problem. Never tried 6# tho. I like Sufix Siege Neon Tangerine. I find it very visible. I use 8# and 12# on several reels. I initially spooled 12# Platinum on my daughter's rod because she loves to fish Senkos. She complained of backlashes. Switched to 12# Siege and haven't heard of a problem since.